Moms who feel drained physically, mentally, and spiritually hire me to learn guilt-free ways to live a healthier, happier life. As an author and emPOWERed moms coach, I provide inspiration and tools to help moms reclaim their Energy and Spirit so they can radiate from the inside out — and empower their kids to do the same!
Healthy, happy Moms raise healthy, happy Kids
So often, moms work selflessly and tirelessly to take care of their families, homes, work, and whatever else is on their plate — at the expense of their own health and happiness.
Maybe that’s you.
On the outside, you look like you’re doing a rockin’ job keeping all the balls you juggle in the air.
In truth, you’re overwhelmed, struggling, and lonely.
And there’s one you continuously drop. It’s the one that says, “Show myself some LOVE today”.
It’s when the self-love, self-care ball is high in the air that you’ll find the alignment that creates more ease and flow in balancing them all.
I get it. We think we’re doing the right thing by taking care of everything and everyone else first, regardless of how depleted we feel. But honestly, how good of a job are we really doing if we’re running on empty?
To most people, we appear to have our act together. But the people we’re closest to, the ones we’re working so hard to make happy, know better.
They know when we’re worn out, moody, and feeling disconnected.
Even if we try to hide it. They know. Is that how we want to show up for them? Is that how we want to show up for ourselves?
Starting your day feeling Energized and Inspired
Looking in the mirror and Smiling at your reflection
Feeling Peaceful and Calm throughout your day
Feeling like You’re in Control of your life rather than you’re life being in control of you
Feeling Joyful and Fulfilled.
Reconnecting with real YOU!
You see, I’ve been there. Feel free to read my personal story. The difference between you and me was that I was going it alone. I felt ashamed to talk about what I was really feeling inside because my life is so blessed. But you don’t have to. You can stop feeling lonely right now. Breathe a sigh of relief right now because I’m here for you.
I want you to know that wishing you could bump self-care up on your priority list does not make you selfish.
Secretly yearning to feel more joyful each day does not make you ungrateful.
Taking time for self-care does not need to sentence you to guilt.
Consider this space your sanctuary. A place to learn empowering insights and exercises that will help realign your body and soul, so you can more fully express the light, bright beauty you were meant to be. And the best part?
You’ll be a calmer, connected Mama AND will feel more energized and passionate about other important areas of your life!
Our Kids Need Us to See the Big Picture
Our children’s long-term health and happiness depend on it.
Did you know?
- As social media use in kids rises, so does body dissatisfaction in both girl and boys.
- Obesity continues on its upward climb.
- Rates of loneliness, anxiety, depression, and suicide among adolescents are increasing.
- Adult-onset diabetes is a growing epidemic in children.
- Our children’s generation will be the first to have a shorter average lifespan than their parents.
I’m not trying to use scare tactics to get your attention.
I’m just citing facts to educate you.
A Fresh Empowering Perspective
It’s Not Your Fault
We treat ourselves with less love than we’d ever think to treat our children. After all, would you advise your children to eat whatever is leftover, exercise on occasion IF there’s time, ignore when they feel anxious or stressed, forget about pursuing their passions, or say goodbye to the best versions of themselves? It’s what we were taught. After all, all of our amazing mothers and grandmothers did it. It must be in our family’s best interest. And it’s doesn’t end there. For far too long, we’ve been told …
- Mothers should place everyone else’s needs before their own, making self-care selfish.
- You should diet and exercise to achieve a figure based on an unrealistic stereotype of what’s beautiful.
- If we look hard enough, we can find the magic pill that will cure our weight, energy, anxiety, and mood issues.
These limited, self-defeating messages need to change.
It’s time for all of us to embrace a Fresh, Empowered perspective!
Self-care is an act of self-love that YOU and your kids are worthy of receiving.
Your reason for living a healthy lifestyle is not about helping you or your children become beautiful. Your reason is that you ARE beautiful.
The magic is already inside you.
Love Driven Purpose Driven Motivation
You’re probably asking the same questions I’ve asked myself. How can I reverse these trends? How can I set my children up for success so can feel healthy and happy throughout their lives? You can …
- Teach your children to value the health of their precious bodies, minds, and spirits at an early age.
- Support and encourage your kids to develop an appreciation for all things healthy beginning when they’re young.
- Provide your children with fun, kid-friendly tools that will help them understand how making healthy choices will benefit their life.
- Lead by Example
Let’s Do This!
Mama, it’s your time! If you want,
- To feel inspired
- Love-driven purpose-driven motivation that lasts
- Realistic tools and practices that you can successfully weave into your busy life
- To feel healthier and happier
- To show up each day feeling energized and joyful
Healthy, happy moms support healthy, happy kids!
From Energy Drains to Energy GAINS: 8 Secrets Every Mama Must Know!
Tired of feeling drained and like you're always trying to keep up? Your FREE guide includes 8 Simple, yet Empowering tools you can start using today to Transform your Energy Drains to Energy GAINS! Reclaim your energy so you can experience greater ease and flow in your daily life!