- Drink a full glass of water (16+ oz.) as soon as you wake up. You’ll rehydrate, fire up your metabolism, get your digestion moving, and boost your energy.
- While your mind is still quiet (before you check texts, email, social media, etc), take a deep breath of gratitude for the new day and all the wonderful things in store for you. Set your intention for the day. You might say, “Today I will trust my intuition. When I need direction, I’ll quiet my mind and listen to the insightful feelings that come from my heart.” Or something simple. “Thank you for all the blessing coming my way today.”
- On a scale of 1-10, choose how happy you’ll be today. (Yes, you have a choice. Guess who controls your interpretation of the things that happen in the world around you. YOU, Lovely.
- Meditate on your wellness vision,* and the emotions it creates, for 3-20 minutes.
- Hug and smooch your loved ones.
- Plan your day, but be flexible. If things don’t go smoothly, tomorrow is a new day.
- Smile. The more you smile, the more your brain will release feel-good chemicals. Not only will smiling uplift your mood, but likely someone else’s, too.
- Nourish your body with guilt-free, nutrient-rich, preferably organic, non-GMO food.
- Pre-plan time for physical activity! Write it in your calendar so it’s protected. Choose activities you enjoy so that it doesn’t become just another chore on your list.
- Space your meals and snacks evenly throughout the day. Don’t go more than 4 hours without eating a nutrient-dense meal or snack.
- Prepare a healthy snack or two to take with you when you’re on the go.
- Laugh out loud at least once a day.
- Be mindful of when you hear derogatory comments in your head. That’s just your ego creating noise. It’s not truth talking. Replace those thoughts with loving, positive affirmations.
- Be forgiving. Holding onto resentful feelings hurts you more than the person you resent. It creates negative energy in your body that can impact everything from your mood, to your energy, to the quality of your health. Offering others forgiveness is a gift for yourself. It doesn’t mean that you condone the wrong action. It means you’re choosing not to let their wrongdoing impact your well-being.
- Engage in a little act of self-care everyday. Even if it’s just walking outside for a few minutes to take in the beauty around you and enjoy the fresh air. Your heart will smile and your brain will release health-promoting chemicals. You body will love you for it!
- Be present.
- Give thanks for 3 things you’re grateful for at the end of each day.
*If you haven’t signed up for the Free 12-week program I created for you, Make A Lasting Revolution, Not a New Year’s Resolution, you can do so by clicking onto www.wellroundedwellness.com. Lesson 1 is “Creating Your Wellness Vision”.
From Energy Drains to Energy GAINS: 8 Secrets Every Mama Must Know!
Tired of feeling drained and like you're always trying to keep up? Your FREE guide includes 8 Simple, yet Empowering tools you can start using today to Transform your Energy Drains to Energy GAINS! Reclaim your energy so you can experience greater ease and flow in your daily life!